Sunday Blues and a New Blog

I am the not-so-happy recepient of my son's cold. Fever, snot-nosed, hacking, and watery eyes have caused me to use a box of Kleenix... and now I look like Rudolph on acid.

I convinced the hubby to clean Shimmer's (my little Beta fish) tank. Of course in the process of doing that, he somehow blew out the aquarium light... so he's now at the pet store buying a new one.

Since he's gone... I've stirred up the topping for a new recipe I want to try tonight. The chicken will be grilled and then topped with a greek mixture of tomatoes, feta cheese and kalamata olives. The recipe calls for mint... but I'm not that thrilled with mint unless it's in a creamy mixture and chocolate wrapped around it.

Of course my son will take one whiff... and not eat it... since he calls feta "the vomit cheese." I guess its an acquired taste.

Photobucket

Then again... it does sort of looks like vomit. Hmmmmmmmmmmm... Well off to convince the hubby that I'm so weak I couldn't possible stand by the stovetop grilling the chicken.

And... I've decided to put all my recipes in a separate blog. So... I started a new "food" blog last night. The address is: http://angiebites.blogspot.com/

Comments

Patty said…
Well what ever Alex has and now you, must be going around. Your Dad started in Wed. evening and went to the doctor on Thursday morning. He's gone through (except one left for tomorrow) a Z pack. She also gave him a prescription for nose spray and told him to buy some Mucinex (spelling)for his cough. He said he's going back tomorrow to see the doctor. Hope you and Alex feel better soon.
Melinda said…
cool idea about the recipes blog!
Felicia said…
Hope you feel better soon :)

Popular Posts