2 Swaps - Completed

As you know, I haven't really had much time to craft. However, I took a little nap this evening... and it's 2:00AM on Thursday... and I'm putting the finishing touches on 2 swaps.

I received an email from Wanda (The Rat's Nest) regarding an ATC swap chain email letter. I signed up and sent the email on to my sister Melissa (Down a Cobblestone Path). Tonight I finished the ATC's to the 6 people on my list. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the ATC.. however, I did stamp the envelope with a little spring bug.

Photobucket

I also am participating in a spring journal swap. We had to alter a composition book. This is what I'm sending to my swap partner, Kathy over at http://shockingpinkthread.blogspot.com

Photobucket

I used the xyron to attach all the paper and photos, etc. Then I was afraid that things might fall off so I decided to Modge Podge over that... which then made everything a little puffy. So.. I think the surface is protected, but not done as smoothly as it could have been. But like the white rabbit said "oh dear... I'm late".

Comments

Melissa said…
Yeah, I don't think I ever did anything with that email. I'll have to look and see!
Melinda said…
I like the journal cover Angela
Patty said…
You do very nice work. You have more patience than I would have doing this type of craft.
Anonymous said…
Just wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful ATC you sent in the chain swap! It's wonderful! I appreciate how lovely you made it, and the care you took!
Have a great day!
xo natalea
Sarah said…
Hello!
I received your ATC swap in the mail today. What a fun Monday surprise. I'm so glad it is joining my growing collection of ATC's.
Sarah
Vintage Lily
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Popular Posts