Audrey's Report Card

I just went over to one of my sister's blog Down a Cobblestone Path and I saw that she has posted Audrey's report card. I just want to give a shout-out to Little Miss Audrey for doing so well in school. Your upcoming French project seems interesting and fun. I think I even have a French clown rubber stamp, just in case you want to do a little French artwork to go along with your project. Keep up the great work!

Photobucket

Audrey, Noah and Alex - Summer of 2007 - Brookville Ohio

Comments

Anonymous said…
I read that post this morning. Good job Audrey

If you want in the game then by all means jump in. I usually post the new word after it's named on Sunday/Monday. The rules page is where you will find the word, at the bottom.

Thanks for stopping over, I always like "seeing new faces" over at "the Crapper".
Melissa said…
Audrey's report is actually all done. It's in a powerpoint presentation, I'll email you the file.

Popular Posts