A Cake without Frosting? Are you out of your Mind?

Boychild and Hubby prefer an icingless cake... unless of course, it's cupcakes from A Taste of Elegance. Anyway... I purchased this pan from the Martha Stewart line at Macy several months ago... and have never used it. So... today was the day.

Photobucket
Fresh from the Oven

I was worried that when I inverted the cake that it would get stuck... but just like everything I've ever purchased from the Martha Stewart line, it worked perfectly.

Photobucket
Perfect

Of course... the cake looks a little naked without any frosting (now if it had been a chocolate cake I would have at least sprinkled powder sugar on top)....but that's how THEY like it.

Photobucket

Comments

Melissa said…
Wow, that looks pretty yummy right about now!
Melinda said…
is it an Angel food cake?
Patty said…
Looks good even without frosting. I wonder, is that a man thing? Your Dad likes cakes without frosting also. Me, I like everything put on it, the more frosting the better it taste, to me. Even slap on a little whip cream on top of the frosting. But it does look really good.
Genevieve said…
Hi ! I am trying to assign partners for the mermaid swap and I need contact info for you!
Could you email me at
bella-enchanted@hotmail.com
Thanks!Genevieve

Popular Posts