Facing the Giants

I think I posted this clip about one year ago... but I was reminded of it when we actually watched the movie "Facing the Giants."

That movie had been in my Netflix queue for about a year... and we finally received it on Friday. I must admit that probably the best part of the movie was the clip above.

But I love the message of this clip and I hope you are inspired this week to not give up and live a life in defeat... allowing your fears to determine who you are.

Okay.......back to studying as I will pass this Series 7 exam on April 22nd.

Comments

Melinda said…
yes this is a great movie and this clip is an excellent one..I have posted it a few times myself!
Melinda said…
actually I own this movie
Patty said…
You can pass it, and you will this time. Study, study and study some more but don't study so long that when you get there, you forget everything. Love you
Anonymous said…
Hi there,

My name is Monique & I'm part of the PR team for Sherwood Pictures--creators of FACING THE GIANTS.
Thank you so much for supporting the movie on your blog! We wanted to keep you informed of their latest project--FIREPROOF.
It's due to hit theaters this September in theaters nationwide. You can go to www.fireproofthemovie.com to view the trailer, ready the synopsis, and sign up for updates to stay up to date with all of the FIREPROOF happenings! If you're interested in learning more or need any resource, pictures, and downloads for your blog please email me at monique@lovell-fairchild.com and I will be happy to get you what you need.

Again, thanks for blogging!
Monique
Lovell-Fairchild Communications

Popular Posts