The Final Supper (hopefully not)

Since I have been busy studying these last 4 weeks, I asked ... okay... I basically told my Hubby that I would not be able to prepare dinner during this time and he would have to step up. He has prepared some tasty meals and I have been very appreciative that I did not have to take time away from studying to do that.

Tonight... the final meal before my test tomorrow... he prepared Bacon Cheddar Chicken Filet Melt. Of course the entire time he is cooking I'm not allowed to see what he is making.

This is a picture from the cookbook:
Photobucket

This is what Hubby fixed:
Photobucket

And this is my 15 year old son's hands (grabbing a kleenex to dab at watery eyes). I feel sort of what Annie Sullivan must have felt when she was able to get Helen Keller to actually eat with utensils. I didn't even think my son could actually hold a piece of silverware in each hand. What agility.... it just makes me so proud.

Photobucket

Comments

Melinda said…
haha...well was it good?
Melissa said…
The food looks good. Good luck with your test, I'm sure you'll do fine!
Steph said…
Do you rent the cook ? It looks yummy ! Hope you passed your test !
Anonymous said…
The food does look good. I always thought Gary was a good cook and was able to prepare some good tasting and eye-catching meals. This sort of proves that.

Good luck on the tests or last of the tests.
Patty said…
First I hope you aced this second exam. Second, LOL, isn't it amazing how they can use a knife and fork when they want to. But you must admit, a lot of things are so much better when eaten with the fingers. It looks yummy. Love you guys.

Popular Posts