The Return of the Caveman - oooohhh Honey... I love those Ribs

1. Taking 4 days to study "new" material and then attempt to take a test was probably not the wisest thing to do. But timing was an issue, so I thought just maybe I could pull a passing grade.

The test isn't as hard as the 7. However, knowing the material would be helpful. As I waited for my results to pop up on the screen, I went into this Jehovah Witness/Mormon/Buddhist chant thing. I opened my eyes. I saw 73.

I'm pretty sure my eyes turned upwards... and I mumbled "oh thank you, thank you". When I reopened my eyes... I suddenly see a 50 above the 73. I glanced higher.. and I saw FUCK YOU TWO-TIME LOSER. Well maybe it just said FAIL.

So on the ethics/legal aspect of the test I received a 73. On the second regarding investment recommendations I rec'd a 50. Total score 69. Which for the life of me I can't figure out how those 2 numbers come up with 69. All I know is that it is one answer from being a 70. What I needed to pass.

2. So... on May 30th, I will be taking this test. Now my birthday is June 1st... so I guess this year, I'll be giving myself a passing grade, a bottle of tequila and a massage session.

3. Tonight I fixed dinner. Hubby wanted a slab of ribs.

Photobucket

Noticed how I praised my son using utensils last night. Tonight Daddy had to use his hands to eat. He said that's the only way you can eat ribs. I, however, was able to down my rib with a knife and fork.

And I'll end on this shot, of my Hubby's mouth and this piece of meat...[haha].

Photobucket

Comments

Melinda said…
wow.....sorry you missed the passing grade....hopefully the next time will be the charm!

Ribs look good Angela!
Patty said…
Looks delicious. Were they pork or beef ribs?
I know you'll pass it the next time.
Anonymous said…
Sorry about your flunking the test but then I did love your writing and the photos of the spare ribs were nice too. You should consider writing stories for the DDN.

Popular Posts