Shimmer

I had to post a few photos of my little Shimmer. Shimmer is an amazing little betta fish. He knows his name... and shoots out from under his bridge when I call for him. He also greets me when I come home at night from work. He bangs against the side of his tank and then his tiny little fins start waving so excitedly.

Photobucket

He is just an enjoyable little creature to have around the house. He can put a smile on my face every time I walk past his little tank.

God.............. I think I'm in love with my little fish.

Photobucket
This is how he greets me... I call him and he swims out from under his bridge. Doesn't he look happy to see me?

Comments

Melinda said…
were you a fan of The Incredible Mr. Limpet too? ( I LOVED that movie!)
Melissa said…
How cute Angela!
Patty said…
He certainly is a handsome little fella. Such pretty colors. Love you

Popular Posts