TGIF

This was a long week, a very long week. I'm glad it's over. I was able to go to the Webster Street Market for lunch today with a large group of friends. Of course I had to get the Hungarian Cabbage Rolls. And I had to pick up lots of spices for the Spice Guy. And then I had to stop at the Flower Man to pick up white roses.

Photobucket

Then over to the Bread Boy... to pick up a long salty, rosemary bagette. Oh... and we all stopped at the Nut Couple... and got sweet cinnamon crunchy almonds.

It was a great day for eating outside.... a little windy but very nice.

And yes.... the earthquake woke me up...and I couldn't figure out why my bed felt like it was bumping around....and just as quickly as I awoke... I was back to sleep for at least another 13 minutes until the alarm went off.

I want to work on a collage... but... I'm off to study instead. Little Boy and Bluejay... will just have to wait until the damn test is over.

Photobucket

Comments

Melinda said…
YEAH I FELT THE EARTHQUAKE TOO......IT WAS VERY WEIRD.....I WAS SITTING AT MY COMPUTER IN THE CHAIR AND AT FIRST THOUGHT OPIE WAS PUSHING ON MY CHAIR....IT FELT LIKE A WIND CAME UP UNDER THE FLOOR AND CHAIR AND WAS REALLY MOVING/SHAKING ME ALL AROUND. OPIE LOOKED A LITTLE FREAKED OUT.....
Patty said…
I slept through the whole thing. Your Dad said the office door kept jiggling and he thought I had gotten up and open a door someplace else in the house which caused the office door to jiggle which it will do if it isn't shut tight. So he got up to check it out and found me still sleeping, so he thought perhaps we had a little Casper in the house.
Melissa said…
I was just waking up and didn't feel anything. I'm also glad it's the weekend....

Popular Posts