4 X 4 Friday - Your Favorite Color

This week's challenge at 4 x 4 Friday is make a 4 x 4 using your favorite color. Although I teeter from orange to purple as a favorite color this year, I had some paintchips in purple and thought I would use one of them for the 4x4 challenge.

So here's my entry:

Photobucket

Please note that after I took the photo, I realized a flower had fallen out of the little fairy's opened hand which I hadn't trimmed very well since I was putting a flower there. But... I'm ready for bed and I'm not taking another photo with the flower... so please just envision it being there.

And... if you are interested in participating on a 4 x 4 Challenge... please visit their site.

Comments

Melinda said…
very NICE Angela.....it looks 3-dimensional....is it?
Angie at Home said…
The flowers are from a photo I took. I then cut each one out... so there is some dimension on the card. I'll probably affix this to a square card front and who knows... it might end up on a birthday card.

love ya..
What a great idea to use the paint chips - a ready made background for this pretty card.Love all the sparkle.

Thanks for your comment on my 'jade' card. The background was really easy. You need something called 'spin and splash'. Mine has another name as I bought it in a children's toy shop. It is a device with a paper holder on a spinner, which you operate manually, and you drip paint in while it spins.
I used alcohol inks on glossy paper, but you can use ordinary ink refills on any paper you like.
Good luck with it if you find one.
Ros
Sandy said…
Oh my gosh what a wonderful card.
Really awesome.
Ginger said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger said…
Like to redo that love the glitter and snail,Awesome thought of fully Great job!

Popular Posts