Another Saturday with Miss Audrey

Little Miss Audrey came over today while her Mom went to Sinclair College for a Chemistry Class. I wanted to run a few errands, but first we watched Evan Almighty and Unaccompanied Minors.

On our way to the garden center, we came across this character. This photo was taken through a dirty windshield.

Photobucket

He was directing people to an apartment complex. This is the way they try to grab your attention to check out their moving-in specials. I'm totally convinced that if you are late with your rent... they force you to stand all day on the street corner.

Then we arrived at Siebenthaler's Garden Center. Here is Miss Audrey in front of some flower pots.

Photobucket

While I searched for flowers and ornamental grasses, Audrey play on the swingset. It was a nice day, but chilly in the shade and the winds were very strong.

Photobucket

When I came back to pick up Hubby and Audrey... this is what I found.

Photobucket

Comments

Melissa said…
I know she always has fun when she stays with you guys. Thanks for watching her today for me.
Patty said…
She's a little monkey. She loves climbing and hanging from playground equipment. You should see her work the monkey bars. She's going to have good muscles.
Melinda said…
great photos! I need to come check out that place sometime!

Popular Posts