Birthday Ideas

Several people have asked what I would like for my birthday. And since the month of May is passing by at an incredible speed, June 1st will be here before you know it.

So.......... here are a few ideas.

First from Pier One, this cute little Meditating Monk for the garden.



Isn't he cute? He can be found at: http://www.pier1.com/TopMenu/Products/tabid/260/Default.aspx?task=viewproduct&id=904&urlname=meditating-monk

Next item.... Moleskine Large Watercolor Notebook(and no moles are skinned for this journal).



I know you can find these at many bookstores, etc. Their online store is: http://www.moleskines.com/klmrl719.html

Of course Amazon.com is a favorite... and there are two books that top my list. The first is: Soul Collage by Seena B. Frost



And the second book is by Martha Stewart. It is Martha Stewart's Cookies: The Very Best Treats to Bake and to Share.



Next is a candle found at Zena Moon. I love her blog... and she makes the best candles. I would love the Fire Element candle. It can be found at: http://www.zenamoon.com/fire.htm



And if Hubby is reading.... I don't want jewelry this year. I want a Flip Ultra. And the pink one is too damn cute. It can be found the cheapest at Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Video-Ultra-Camcorder-Minutes/dp/B000V1PXMS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1211509276&sr=8-4

\

Of course I love the white tealight candles at Body & Bath/WhiteBarn. Target is one of my favorite stores... so a gift card would be super. I also love Amazon.com.

Well... I really can't think of anything else at the moment (Oh... a Cord Camera gift card would be nice too).

Comments

Melinda said…
great birthday ideas!
Melissa said…
You have some good birthday ideas, I need to put some on my blog too!
Merisi said…
"No mole are skinned for this journal" *lol*
I didn't know that there were larger watercolor notebooks (then again, I don't draw or paint)! I use the smaller one as a notebook, because it is simply more comfortable to write in it than the regular notebooks.

Our birthdays are quite close, I managed to enter the world during one of the last days of May. I wouldn't mind getting any of your birthday gifts, but I do hope you will get them all!

Popular Posts