Clothespin Chopsticks

We use chopsticks a lot at this house. However, Hubby still has problems using them. If he is using the disposable chopsticks, he doesn't even break them apart because he finds it easier to use that way.

So... tonight my 15 year old cupcake and I were going through old books to drop off at Half Price Book... and I came across a stack of magazines that I had been saving with little post-it flags hanging out of them... because of either a recipe I wanted to try, or an idea I like... and guess what I found?

That's right... Clothespin Chopsticks at www.cb2.com. So... 1 1/2 years after marking the entry in a magazine... I finally got around to ordering them tonight. My plan is to have some sort of Chinese Father's Day celebration... and gift him a set.

Photobucket

Alex reminded me to look for a Hard Hat since Hubby's head seems to live by the Law of Attraction and is constantly, and I all the damn time ... so much that sometimes I wonder if there is permanent brain damage. So... that is a gift I'm seeking out on Ebay.

Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Patty said…
Now those look like they make sense to me, not sure about the rice, but for the veggies and meat they should work great. How hard would they be to clean, if nothing else, guess they could soak to get them clean around the wire. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day. Love you

Popular Posts