Friday Night and Anti Monkey Butt

Tonight I watched a movie at Netflix Instant. The movie was a 2003 French film entitled The Butterfly. It's a sweet, heartwarming story of a friendship between a grumpy old man and an 8-year-old girl.

The heart of the movie follows their quest for the elusive butterfly known as Isabella (named for the Spanish queen), which has a lifespan of only three days and three nights. The gorgeous, languid tracking shots of the two explorers trekking through hillside meadows and woods with misty snow-capped mountains looming in the background capture the wonder of nature as experienced through the eyes of a child. The sensuous atmosphere is so intense it's intoxicating.

"The Butterfly" is suitable for children, while its clear-eyed intelligence and refusal to condescend should make it appealing to adults. A great find on a Friday night.

Photobucket

Now... I'm not sure I would call this a "great find" especially since I have not used this product, but I felt I must share my discovery with you.

The Friday Night Find is Monkey Butt. Hmmm... I'm sure you're asking yourself, "What is Monkey Butt and what does it do?" Great questions... and I anticipated them... so here goes my Darlings:

Anti Monkey Butt Powder is specially formulated to absorb excess sweat and reduce frictional skin irritation. (oh my!!) Ideal for butt busting activities such as truck driving, motorcycling, bicycling, horse back riding, and extreme sports. May also be applied inside footwear, under sports pads, and other areas prone to chafing. Indoors or outdoors, work or play, or on occasions when you sit on your butt all day, don’t let your buns get red, use Anti Monkey Butt Powder instead!

Photobucket

I think they might just give Gold Bond powder a run for the money... I mean... Anti Monkey Butt powder is just cooler. So... check out their website... and if you happen to use the product... let me know. http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/index.html

So I leave you with this thought: Anyone who wants to get the most enjoyment from their daily activity and avoid the uncomfortable "downside" of their sport or occupation be sure to go out and buy a bottle of Anti Monkey Butt.

Hey... say that three times in front of the mirror when the lights are low...

Comments

Steph said…
Le Papillon is one of my favorite film ! Michel Serrault was a great actor ! Check this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5rxPlOmyD0
Patty said…
Audrey and Grandpa LOL
Patty said…
I wonder how many will buy the Monkey Butt powder?
Melinda said…
never heard of it before but many will likely buy it just for the name!

Popular Posts