Fridays on Thursday... I think Not

So... some people love the potato skins at TGIF... but my potato skins... are yummier, plumper, crunchier... and damn delicious. Ooops... found the recipe in my "Top Secret Recipe" book.

Photobucket

So... I can have Fridays... every damn night of the week.

Yikes... I think I just said damn twice in one blog. Spank Me!

Please..........

Oh... and I love that green Stride gum. I mean it never loses it's flavor. In haste one morning on the way to work... I picked up this pack.

Photobucket

Obviously I wasn't awake yet... since this is Orbit gum and not Stride... and get the "exotic flavor" Mint Mojito. Don't get me wrong... a huge adult beverage glass filled with a Mojito is great with chips and salsa... but combined with mint... in a chewing gum is just gross.

Hmmmmmmmm... have you every brushed your teeth... and then ran out the door sipping on your morning orange juice. Remember how your mouth sort of curled... and your eyes get all squinty? Well............ some Wrigley exec.. came up with that flavor. It's not exotic... it certainly is not a mojito... it's really just plain disgusting. I wonder if I can get my money back from Wrigley?

I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Melinda said…
those skins do look yummy!
Patty said…
The potato skins look delicious. I would write the gum company and complain. You may get a coupon for another pack (free). Even though that wasn't what you might have wanted. LOL
Melissa said…
The potato skins look really yummy right now!
Anonymous said…
i have tried the gum. it's like this gum they had in the 70's that was supposed to quench your thirst if there was no water around. yeah right!

Popular Posts