Jehovah Witness Dropping By?


Several months ago, when my sister and her daughter were here, several JW's stopped by. Of course I was friendly, had mentioned that for a short period of time in my early childhood, we attended their church. This triggered hugs and "oh Sister we will come back to visit you." I should have said at that point... "well.. I'm sort of a Buddhist now..." but instead I just smiled quietly.

And every Saturday a group of JW's stop by. And... I hide out, I don't answer the door, because I don't want to hurt their feelings. I thought after several attempts they would just give up.

I was wrong. It has been about 7 months. And about every other Saturday...there is a knock on my door. Now I don't open it, because I'm too damn embarrassed.

Anyway... I received this from my Mother today. Although I do believe it would stop a visit, my luck a police car would be driving past, and veer off the street, hitting a family walking on the side, their dog escaping and running out into the street, getting struck by another car that is in the process of rear-ending the policeman... and somehow... I would end up on Court TV... a big Blue dot hiding my face... and there would be jokes about it on David Letterman, etc., etc., etc.

Happy Thursday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Matthew 7:15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
The sleazy watchtower $ociety only cares about it's image,devotion of it's followers,and plundering the time money and assets of followers.

Just like a cult in every way.....

More have died from their Watchtower spiritual and medical quackery than Jim Jones and David Koresh cults combined!

Jehovah's Witnesses beliefs:

A) They are at your door to recruit you for enslavement to their watchtower corporation,they will say that "we are just here to share a message from the Bible" this is deception right off.

B) Their 'message' is a false Gospel that Jesus had his second coming in 1914.The problem with this is it's not just a cute fairy tale,Jesus warned of the false prophets who would claim "..look he is here in the wilderness,or see here he is at the temple..."

C) Their anti-blood transfusion ban has killed hundreds if not thousands

D) once they recruit you they will "love bomb" you in cult fashion to also recruit your family & friends or cut them off. There are many more dangers,Jehovah's Witnesses got a bad rap for good and valid reasons.

99% of the world has rejected the teachings of the Watchtower Jehovah’s Witnesses, the darker truth is they are a destructive and oppressive organization.
Mind control is a terrible thing.
--
Danny Haszard Jehovah's Witness X 33 years http://www.freeminds.org

Popular Posts