Time for another Test

Today is Thursday... you know what that means? I'm taking practice tests to prepare me mentally and spiritually for the Series 66 test tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. So, by the end of the day... I'll probably look something like this:

Photobucket

If all goes well on the test, I'm meeting a large group of friends at Brixx for many adult beverages.

This is also my birthday weekend, so on June 1st... I'll definitely be at the theatres watching Indiana Jones and Sex and the City. I'm very excited about watching Carrie and her friends.

Photobucket

And hopefully the wedding to Mr. Big..... the "gown" has been revealed... but who knows if they ever actually hitch up.

Photobucket

So... wish me luck. I'll post weekend pics (little Miss Audrey will be over on Saturday... so will have to plan something fun - besides my haircut and waxing).

Comments

Patty said…
Good luck on the test tomorrow. Also good luck entertaining little Ms Audrey. Last Saturday I took her to the park for about an hour, then brought her back home and while I did up the lunch dishes I gave her a snack and she watched the Disney Channel.
Melissa said…
Good luck tomorrow! I know you can do it!
Jack and Joann said…
Carrie grew up in Cincy so she is probably a Reds fan instead of an Indians fan. Does that make a difference Birthday Boy?
Jack and Joann said…
Oh, no, I'm so sorry, Melissa. I must be having heat stroke from coming in from working in my garden and jumping on the computer. I thought I was writing to Fishing Guy! And I thought at the time I wrote, gee, he likes tupperware? It must be for storing his fish catches. So sorry. I'm going to sign off and go hunt for my brain.

Popular Posts