Bravo TV Junkie

I do have a confession... I love all those reality shows found at BravoTV. I love the whiney bitchiness of people in general, it makes me happy. So... have you caught any episodes of Workout. I actually love the show, although Jackie, the lesbian from Ohio, seems like a pretty high maintenance drama queen, but damn she does have great abs. And I love watching her with her Mormon Mother, who basically thinks Jackie will burn forever and a day in Hell for doing women.

But... the reason why I'm telling you this... is because of the newest fitness instructor at Skye Sports. Greg "God I need to lick him from head to toe" Plitt. Now when I first saw him, I sort of shrugged. I mean a pretty boy like that, with some amazing muscles, would have to be like an airhead... right? However, he seems like a very, very nice man, caring and loving... and okay... perhaps not a cook... but just imagine this...

at home...



damn... you might just put your eye out when he removes those undies... but damnit... I'm game.

And well he's just posing... can you imagine him all hot and sweaty and engorged with excitement????

I think I need a personal trainer. I think I need Plitt!!

NOTE: I didn't even realize underwear could stretch like that. I mean when my hubby has those kind of underwear on, there always seems to be adequate room.

Comments

Melissa said…
Damn...I need to get cable!
Wanda said…
You are so wicked.
Steph said…
LOL !
Teasel said…
Hi Angela! Good to hear from you! I love your blog: your photos, sense of humor, RECIPES.

Yes, Andrew and Sachie got married a year and a half ago. My youngest, Ben, is single, going to college and working.

It is nice here. Originally, we were going to buy a vacation home here but with the boys gone and Bill working so much, I decided to stay. Not bad at all. The weather is unbeatable, especially after Ohio.

Thanks for keeping in touch!
(I left this same message on my blog for you but didn't know when you'd return--I don't blog much.)
Anonymous said…
greetings from west sacramento ca! i don't think they come much hotter than that guy!
Melinda said…
hahaha...Angela you are a riot. I do occasionally watch that show....I always forget about it and have only caught it in passing....but I know the show you are talking about. I did not know Jackie was from Ohio. So weird. I don't think I have seen this new trainer on the show yet.
tascha said…
LMAO!!!
You'd definitely lose an eye when those undies are removed!
Sherry said…
I won't even go there!! Wow!!

Popular Posts