A Hot Weekend

The weather in this part of Ohio has been odd, from windy, chilly and rainy to super high humidity and heat. My son and I have been having major allergy attacks so there is something in the air that's just not agreeing with us. (Reminds me I need to pop an Allegra. Which I just did but now that I'm thinking about it, I believe I just took one about 10 minutes ago. Talk about not being in the present moment).

The below photos were taken at Cox Arboretum. I came across this girl, sitting so quietly, watching the turtles that I just had to snap her. I positioned myself so I wouldn't reveal her face since I didn't know who she was.

Photobucket

Doesn't a peaceful calm just flow out of her? And she sat there for a very long time which was refreshing to see, since a lot of children get bored so quickly and run off to something new.

Of course the turtles were very interesting. Turtles always seem so wise looking to me. And they really seem to enjoy the sun.

Photobucket

I hope each and every one of you have a great week.

Comments

Melinda said…
lovely photos.....that one would look great altered........I may do it and send one to you via email to show you what I mean.....
Melissa said…
Nice photos....

Audrey would sit for a few seconds to watch the turtles. They are neat looking!
Audrey said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said…
nice photos Angela.
Patty said…
It sure was HOT this past week-end. Looks like another scorcher today. Audrey stayed all night and her Mom will pick her up after work today, I told her she could stay a couple of nights, but the day care is going swimming tomorrow, if it doesn't rain and she wants to go along. See you guys Sunday.
Chris said…
Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy birthday

Popular Posts