I've been Tagged


Wanda over at "The Rat's Pajamas" tagged me.



  • What was I doing ten years ago? Dang... I can't remember what I was doing a week ago. I can definitely say 10 years ago I wasn't studying for this damn Series 66 test.

  • Five things on my to do list: 1) Decide what color to paint bedroom. 2) Pass this damn Series 66 test. 3) Kick the nose spray addiction. 4) Take a photography class and 5) Eat Healthier.

  • Snacks that I enjoy: Preztel rods with cream cheese, Esther Price chocolate covered cashew caramels.

  • Things I would do if I were a millioniare: Buy a solar house out in the country, travel, teach, assist my family and friends.

  • Places I've lived: Gordon, OH; Brookville, OH; Provo, UT; Jupiter, FL and Centerville, OH

People I'm tagging are my two blogging sisters: Melinda at "Oh Breathe" and Missy at "Down A Cobblestone Path.


Comments

Popular Posts