Miss Audrey Cartwheels

So... the flowers were beautiful, the day was perfect and Miss Audrey had on a pretty dress... which naturally gave me plenty of opportunity to photograph her.

Photobucket

Then I asked her if she could do a cartwheel. I was thinking since she had a dress on she might say no... but she loves to perform.

Photobucket

Of course I was snapping away and she was giggling.

Photobucket

She has so much energy, it is sort of amazing!

Photobucket

Up close:
Photobucket

The flowers in the background:

Photobucket

Comments

Melissa said…
Great pictures Angela!
Melinda said…
yes good photos!
Patty said…
Yes the two little grandkids can tire me out watching them move around all the time. Never seem to sit still.

And did you notice her American Girl Doll had on the same dress as Audrey.

By the way, the funnel cakes were really good. Thanks for making us all some. Even Mom enjoyed hers and since I had shared hers then when I got mine, we shared that one also.
Jack and Joann said…
Wow, a beautiful floral setting for a beautiful young girl! I can't decide which colar of hollyhock I like best.

Popular Posts