Saturday's Workout

While I was popping by various favorite blogs this morning, I stumbled across a new challenge one called Saturday's Workout. Their site is located here

Today's technique was applying paint on a surface, and then crumpling plastic wrap or foil and braying over the paper surface. I'm in the process of creating a mini-book using old "smead" index cards.

Photobucket

I've punched out tabs and will eventually bind the book. So... here is my entry for today:

Photobucket

I'm definitely going back through Saturday's Workout for previous challenges.

Comments

K said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said…
How fun is that?! I am doing an art journal out of old giant sized playing cards and am always looking for new backgrounds to try. I like to do a gazillion @ once. Love your piece.
Sandy said…
Wow wow wow this is really gorgeous.
Amazing piece. Love this.

Thanks for joining Saturday´s Workout.
Zimtschnecke said…
Wow, this is so beautiful! Love it!
Unknown said…
Brilliant - I love how you have interpreted the challenge!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous. This will be a fabulous booklet.
Deborah March said…
What a GREAT idea! Wonderful background!
Melinda said…
beautiful as usual Angela!
Patty said…
Very nice, you and Melissa both do nice work and seem to have the patience to do it. Not me. I'll stick to my crocheting.
Anonymous said…
Fabulous!
Great colours and background - a nice variation of this technique.
Ros

Popular Posts