Stimulation - $2.28??

Stimulation for only $2.28? How can that be?

Seems the gum around my back jaw tooth, needs a little stimulation. So.. there is a device. A long handled tool with a rigid, rubber tip. It's called a gum stimulator and at Drug Mart it only cost $2.28. I made the purchase and somehow felt dirty as the cashier met my eye and shoved the tool in a small brown bag.

When I got home I went to the privacy of my bedroom. I locked the door, and began to light candles. My hands trembled when I removed the "stimulator" from the brown paper bag. My teeth scraped against my bottom lip as I tore up the package. I gasped as the tool tumbled out in the palm of my hand. All shiny and hard and new.

I brought the tool closer to my face, my eyes moving up and down the golden sleekness of it all. My mouth parted.



I slowly eased the hard rigid tip between the first two teeth. I swear I felt my gums tingle with excitement as they waited for the stimulation to begin.

The rubbery erectness pressed against the gums trapped between the first two teeth. I began to move the tool up and down, massaging the pink tissue firmly. The petal pink tissue responded, becoming engorged with excitement.

My gums started to ache with longing, each section of gum wanting... no needing to be stimulated. I worked harder and faster to satisfy their gummy lust, the tool moving up and down, up and down, in and out, in and out. My hand throbbed.

Moaning escaped my mouth. My son yelled from the next room, "You okay Mom?" My hand slapped to my lips to contain the moaning, the other hand moving up and down to quench my gum's needs.

Some sections hurt, and yet... felt good too. I can't wait to use it again.

Who knew that gingival massage could be so fun.

Photobucket

Comments

Patty said…
Ha!Ha! only Angie could make a gum massage sound erotic. Dr. Foster had me using one of those to toughen up my gums so they didn't bleed so much.
Melinda said…
this is hysterically gross!
Melissa said…
You should send this to the gum massage company. I'm sure this would soon become a hot seller if people read this!

Popular Posts