Think Monday - Think ATCS: Tickets

This week's challenge over at Think Monday - Think ATC was to utilize a "ticket" somewhere in your design. Please click to view their website.

I used this little circus girl (which I found on someone's blog as a freebie but I can't remember who's blog it was) as my inspiration. I will probably place this ATC on top of a birthday card.

Photobucket

The background is my favorite kind - a paint chip from the Martha Stewart line of paint.

Have a super weekend!

Comments

Melinda said…
very nice! I have never thought about using those paint chip cards for backgrounds or anything else! Wow......I need to go to LOWES!
Sandy said…
Wow wow wow this is really gorgeous.
Lovely ATC.
Patty said…
Very, very nice and clever to think of a paint chip.
Kathryn Costa said…
I love your ATC. Great job!

I have party hats, and baubles waiting for you at my tea party. Just follow the moondancers...
Kathryn Costa said…
Yeah! I can't wait to see how you look with the party hats that I posted at my tea party. Yipee!
~*~Patty S said…
Your ATC is really fun, neat paint chip background too!
Danielle D said…
Gorgeous little clown, and I love the paint chip idea - it looks beautiful.

Popular Posts