66 and Loving it!


Actually... I didn't love the entire Series 66 experience. But today, 07/12/08, I finally passed that TEST.

Now mind you.... not passing it on May 30th, the cut-off date for obtaining both the Series 7 and Series 66, caused me to lose my job. On top of that, I lost my job on the same day they had my birthday party. Talk about a reality eye-opener.

But... that's the risk in taking a new position that has licensing requirements. And I was just a little stressed out knowing that if I didn't pass the test that I would lose my job. So.. having lost my job, I guess the pressure was off... and I didn't have anything to lose.

But... I have officially passed the test. And I guess I will always remember this date.. since it's my parents 53rd wedding anniversary today.

Comments

Patty said…
Hip Hip Hooray, CONGRATULATIONS,
Job Well Done.

Glad that Damn test is over. LOL
Wanda said…
Woohoo...you did it!! I'm so proud of you. What are you going to do now...DisneyLand perhaps?? Tell your parents..wow..53 years..congrats. That is so cool.
Melissa said…
Congratulations on passing the test. I hope you enjoy the movie today!
Melinda said…
CONGRATULATIONS ANGELA! (it's about time!) hee hee
Anonymous said…
Hi from First Books in Portland, Oregon.
Our congratulations on passing the Series 66 licensing exam! I hope that we were a real help in that difficult process.

Jeff Hartnett
Director of Business Education
503 968-6777
jeff@firstbooks.com
Angie at Home said…
Thanks Jeff:

Yes.... the book "Passing the 7" was instrumental for me passing the Series 7. When I originally flunked the 66, I went back to your website to try to find a book on passing the 66. I did purchase the exams.... and they to were instrumental in passing the test.

In the future... if I need to pass anymore of these licensing exams... I will definitely check your site for the latest books.

And... hopefully my old job will be posted in just a few days... and I'll be reinstated.

Thanks so much!

Popular Posts