Bee Happy Cards

I haven't really crafted for quite some time due to all the studying I had been doing. On Monday, while Little Miss Audrey played on my computer, I was determined to make some cards using a stamp set I had borrowed from my sister, Missy, several months ago. The stamp set is from Papertrey and is entitled "Honey Bees".

Photobucket

I guess you could say I have a "bee happy" theme going on. I also decorated envelopes for each card I made.

Photobucket

A few closeups of my favorite cards:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tomorrow I need to work on a 4 x 4 that needs to be shipped off by July 28th.

So...............everyone............"BEE HAPPY" and if you want to see the stamp set... please go to this link for Papertrey: http://www.papertreyink.com/stamps_honeybees.html

Comments

Patty said…
Very nice looking cards.
Anonymous said…
You do some nice things.
Teasel said…
Hi Angela--out of context for your current blog posting but I just want to say--you are one of the funniest people I know!

I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your photographs. I have disabled my second blog--I just don't know what to say half the time. I guess I'm not interested in posting my daily events but I do enjoy reading about your life. Are you working? I am currently retired but did just apply to the Naples Daily News (Florida) to write feature articles and take photos. Haven't heard anything yet and I'm thinking it doesn't look too promising.

Tara
niobe55@gmail.com
Melinda said…
hey Angela I fell asleep last night watching Criss...he was doing some amazing things. BEAUTIFUL cards you are making!

Popular Posts