Collage Making

I was over at Lori-Lyn's blog,The Dream Life and her entry today is about a site called Polyvore.

Last night before going to bed I started reading a book that my sister gifted me for my birthday entitled "Soul Collage". And to get started you need to go to magazines, internet, etc., finding images that speak to you and then you assembled them on cards representing different areas of your life, personality, goals, etc.

How ironic (or is it) that I go to Lori-Lyn's site and find this amazing place that can search for any image and ZAP the image is there.

So... I had to sign up. It's free... and this is what I created this morning... in like 10 minutes. And now that I signed up... you can use your own images as well. All of these were found on the internet by doing a one word search.

By the way... my name over at polyvore.com is "seekingsimplicity". Trust me though... this stuff is addicting but oh so much fun.

Thanks so much Lori-Lyn for bringing this to my attention!



And of course, I have been playing with this ever since I discovered it. It's now 1:48 pm.... and this is what I just made:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh! I love this!
Melissa said…
Very neat Angela! I'll have to go there and see what it's all about.
Melinda said…
looks like a great site!

Popular Posts