It's Strawberry Shortcake --- Yummy

This afternoon, if you had stopped by my home, you would have heard my loud moans of rapture as I prepared the strawberries for the shortcake. The berries were so sweet and so juicy it was impossible not to moan in pleasure of such a delightful treat.

Of course after preparing 3 quarts of berries, my fingers and my lips were stained by all that pleasurable activity. I actually looked like some victim in a gory vampire movie... but I didn't care.

So, yes the dessert tonight was strawberry shortcake. Here's the before shot... you know before it entered my mouth.

Photobucket

I think I ate too many berries because I couldn't all my piece of shortcake. So this is the "after" shot.

Photobucket

However, hubby was able to finish for me.

Comments

Melinda said…
looks yummy!
Anonymous said…
Gosh, Angela, that really looked good to me. I love strawberry shortcake, especially the kind mom used to make with her homemade cake that tasted different from anything now on the market that I am aware of.

I like your photography, a lot. Just like Melinda is so good at sunsets and clouds, you seem to excel in food photos.

I also like your writing a lot. Not that I am fond of the F words that much but found I am beginning to use them more myself since I have been on and now off the steroids.

I do think you could get a job writing almost anywhere and give up investments.

I had a long, 3-hour, nightmare last night. I was like a green plastic thin man who slid off the bed and down onto the floor like water would. That was my character.

I got up, finally, after three separate episodes, at 3:30 AM today and told mom about it. LOL

Hi to all.
Melissa said…
Looks yummy Angela!
Patty said…
Looks really, really good! Yes I had to listen to your Dad's dream that early in the morning, thank goodness he finally got it all out, after what seemed like an hour and I was able to fall back to sleep.

Popular Posts