Just Enjoy!

Photobucket

Is this how you start your day? You just blindly go through the motion to get from Point A to Point B? Not much thought about why you are doing it, just that you have to do it. And you are great at making excuses why you do it. You believe the lies you tell because in a weird way they have now become the only truth you know.

But what if there is a different way? Would you even stop for a moment to consider it or acknowledge that there could be something more?

Consider this! All you want to do today is be alive, even if it's the hardest thing you've ever done. Appreciate the sounds, sights and sensations of your life. Appreciate your friends, the books you love to read, the ideas that float around your head, and even sleep... how glorious that can be.

So for today, July 15, 2008, JUST ENJOY!.

Oh.... and let me know if you did. Just drop a comment and tell me what you truly enjoyed today.

Comments

Kate I said…
Love this picture...and your post. Wonderful thoughts and great advice. I thoroughly enjoyed today...had a yummy Vietnamese lunch with a friend (followed by my newly purchased detox tea, lol!) and I went to a farm market to get some fresh picked strawberries and raspberries for this evening...and the sun shone brightly throughout all of it.

It doesn't get much better than this. I hope your day was enjoyable too.
Shionge said…
Greetings Angie :) Came by from your parents' lovely blogs and thought I'll pop in here.

I enjoyed the simiplicty in life just like you, family & friends not forgetting visiting my blog buddies too :D
Melinda said…
well the day before yesterday I really enjoyed the moments......seized the day....

yesterday however I got too caught up in the worries and uncertainties of crap.....and allowed it to partially suck me dry. NOT good.......and I wish to avoid that in the future

Popular Posts