Sunday with Audrey

When Audrey opened her eyes this morning she asked, "How did I get upstairs?" She had no recollection walking and talking as I led her to bed last night.

Our breakfast was the finest donuts that Centerville offers. Which means they were purchased at Bill's Donut Shop. Audrey ate 3 chocolate covered cream-filled bismarks. I had a large pecan caramel roll. Alex ate in the seclusion of his room, but I believe it was 4 sour cream donuts, his favorites.

I crafted this morning as Audrey played Miss McDonald's server. She really seems to enjoy that McDonald's headset and cash register. I watched many episodes of Hannah Montana (yuck!) and a show with two bratty boys (Zack & Cody - double YUCK).

Lunch was delivered by Cassano's Pizza King. Audrey seemed to enjoy her cheese pizza. Then she crashed on the sofa for almost 2 1/2 hours. I believe she is trying to stay up all night.

After dinner tonight which was some of Audrey's favorite foods - corn on the cob, fried chicken and Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (you know in the blue box... something I normally would not purchase), we played Uno. Uno starts off fun, but it turns into a revenge grudge match and at the end... no one really cares if they win or lose... they just want the game over. Alex and I did try to teach her to play Phase 10, but we decided after one hand, that tonight might not be the night to learn new games.

Here is a picture of Audrey tonight around 9:00 P.M. The sky was a weird magenta....and was pretty dark. The picture looks a little grainy.

Photobucket

Now, it's almost 12:00 A.M. Alex and Audrey are watching Hannah Montana and although Alex makes lame comments around Hannah... I just heard him and Audrey laughing. Alex is lost without his X-Box... but UPS called today... to ensure someone will be home tomorrow in order to sign for the X-Box replacement.

Well off to watch something on Disney. (Joy! Joy!)

Comments

Melissa said…
Sounds like she is having a good time. I'll see you tonight!
Melinda said…
supper sounds good!
Melissa said…
Thanks again for watching her. She seemed like she had a lot of fun and wants to come back soon!
Shionge said…
Bonding with Audrey and after reading this it seems as though I was there except no donuts & pizza for me hehhehe...

Popular Posts