Wednesdays with Audrey

Our morning was filled with activity, people moving in and out of bathrooms, trying to get ready to go Spaghetti Warehouse. Audrey wanted to eat lunch there and she wanted to eat inside the trolley. So off we went. I was expecting a blizzard since boychild actually shaved for this outing.

Photobucket

Alex hates for me to bring a camera, which of course makes me want to take more pictures.

This is Little Miss Audrey and her spaghetti eating technique.

Photobucket

I'm not sure if this is an effective way to eat because there was a moment that several strands of spaghetti were on her neck.

Then we headed back to Centerville. I had to drop by the UPS store to ship off my package to Christy. Then we went to the library to pick up some movies.

Tonight we are eating corn (Audrey loves corn) so we went to Treadway Gardens to pick up some sweet corn.

Photobucket

We also picked up a watermelon, although Audrey stated she really didn't like that and will not be eating it.

By this time we were hot, so we stopped by McDonalds to get a Hot Fudge Sundae.

Photobucket

Again, I took my camera... and had to capture Alex and Audrey enjoying their sundaes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Audrey posing:
Photobucket

Oh... we did stop at Target... and I found the cutest lunchbox (for myself).

Photobucket

Now.. I really dislike cats... but I love Hello Kitty... and this lunchbox was actually roomy enough to hold a Tupperware container that I use for my lunch.

Photobucket

We will spend the evening playing Trouble (Audrey forgot hers, so I actually bought the game), Uno and watching movies that according to Audrey are appropriate for her age.

I start back to work on Wednesday - August 6th.

Comments

Melissa said…
It looks like she's having a lot of fun! She looks tired in that picture eating the ice cream.

I just got done cleaning off the kitchen table which seems to become the catch all table.
Patty said…
Looks like they both were enjoying their food and treat. No wonder little Ms Audrey likes to stay with Aunt Angela and Uncle Gary, they cart her all over the country side and cater to her every whim. But then that's what a good Auntie is suppose to do.

My good Aunties were Vera and Lenore, until Vera had her one and only child then I spent less time there, after all I wasn't the center of attention then. LOL

Congratulations on getting back your job.
Melinda said…
so you got your job back????
Wanda said…
I love that it was an after thought at the bottom of the post, you nut. Congrats! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you have gotten to spend so much time with the kids as well.
Shionge said…
What great bonding and it looks as if I was there with all of you. The watermelons here are round whereas I noticed over there is 'longish' ;)

Luv that lunch box, makes me wanna get one too hehehe....
Jack and Joann said…
McDonald's sundaes taste great and cost just a dollar here in VA. Jack and I were enjoying them this year until Jack counted the carbs in them and decided that they didn't fit his diabetic diet. Good luck on going back to work next week. That will be exciting.

Popular Posts