Mixed Media Monday - Fashion

Somewhat delayed in posting my entries for Monday's challenge. But I do have a good excuse... two days in the hospital.

Anyway, today Melissa and Audrey came over to craft on Halloween thingies. I made lots of cards which I'll post later... but I also created three cards in keeping with Monday's challenge over at Mixed Media Monday.

First entry: Tag Card

Photobucket

Sorry about the glare on this second card:

Photobucket

And the third card I made for "Fashion":

Photobucket

Please take a moment to slip on over to Mixed Media Monday to view all the entries for this week... and as always... thanks for looking.

Comments

Anonymous said…
They all look beautiful.
Anonymous said…
They are all lovely cards. Diane
Melinda said…
very nice Angela!
Steph said…
Woww, you've been busy ! Beautiful!
RubyMay said…
lovely cards !

Popular Posts