Sunday Postcard Art - Mystic

Today's challenge at Sunday Postcard Art is the theme "mystic".

As you might have realized by an earlier post, I'm really digging that mystic illusionist Criss Angel. So, it goes without saying that I would have to include him for this challenge.

Here is my entry. The background is a photo of rusty painted steel. The cookie fortune came from PF Changs on Thursday. And of course the all-seeing eye comes from the $1.00 bill. I topped the postcard with black tulle.

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Its great, gorgeous colours.
anne said…
I love the effect of the black tulle, Lovely Postcard.
Anonymous said…
Great colours, lovely card!
Anonymous said…
Great idea fabulous colours! I love it
Melissa said…
Very cool looking Angela!
Barbara said…
this is such a fun entry. Love all the elements.
Willy said…
Fabulous card!
Simone said…
Good idea and very nice colours.
Kris Dickinson said…
So colorful and interesting! Great job!
Cathy said…
love your entry; made me smile!
Daffie Online said…
AMAZING! Thanks for the explanation how you build up your card... always love to read that!
Lorraine said…
like all the colours and layers on this one. Have been reading your blog which is very interesting..good luck to your son starting seniors soon and congratulations on winning the halloween sign.
Melinda said…
very nice Angela!
jennalee said…
This is great. I love all the techniques.
nancy said…
This is SO COOL! I love it.
Nancy
DMG said…
Gorgeous!

Popular Posts