Sunday Postcard Art - Wings and Crown

This week's challenge at Sunday Postcard Art is Wings and Crown.

To me the theme of Wings and Crown seemed mystical and magical. Little girls running through fields of daisies and dragonflies, stopping at each pond to find their special frog knowing full well that one kiss would turn him into their prince. The dragonfly whispers..."come closer child" and they stop, frozen in time, to hear it's tale.

Here is my entry:

Photobucket

Thanks for looking and pop on over to Sunday Postcard Art to take a look at all the entries.

Comments

Sandy said…
UNBELIEVABLE !!!!
Wow I´m overwhelmed. This is awesome. Love them.
DMG said…
This card IS magical! I love the frog and the dragonfly, and the background is just luscious. How did you do it? watercolor?
Anonymous said…
its gorgoeus, love the colours and image.
Kris Dickinson said…
This is really great! I LOVE the toad king!
Melissa said…
Very pretty Angela!
Barbara said…
such a fun card.
Melinda said…
I do love this one Angela! Of course I like all your stuff
Anonymous said…
Fabulous! Love the colours and the whole idea
Unknown said…
Oh this is great!!

Popular Posts