This Thursday Challenge - Colour is my Obsession

I stumbled across a challenge blog yesterday called This Thursday - It's all About. This week's entry was “Colour is my obsession” a quote from Monet.

Here is what I created:

Photobucket

I used Adirondack inks by Ranger on the cardstock, pouncing with a stiff brush. The rubber stamp was purchased at a stamp convention several years ago. I'm not sure who the manufacturer is.

Photobucket

This rubber stamp is from Stampin' Up. I love this stamp and use it often.

Slip on over to This Thursday - It's all About blog and see all the other entries.

Comments

Susie Little said…
Fabulous so bright and cheery, thank you for finding us and I do hope you come buack next week!
Melinda said…
love this.....love the background colors too!
Have to agree with Susie. sop glad you found us. Wonderful backgrounds stunning colours. Beautiful
Thanks for entering
Tracey
Hermine said…
Both are beautiful.
RubyMay said…
Wonderful x
nancy said…
A very beautiful use of colour.
Nancy

Popular Posts