Alex's Birthday Party # 2

Today we celebrated Alex's birthday with my family at my parent's home.

Since he was 16 we didn't do a theme party, but I decided to use golden yellow and black with is Alex's school colors. Alex didn't seem to like the "party hat" I purchased for him to wear.

Photobucket

The cake and cupcakes came from Ele' formerly A Taste of Elegance. Almost everyone likes the chocolate cupcakes, but Alex prefers their white cake... so I just got a little one for him.

Photobucket

Alex seems to attract his cousins to him. They latch on to him and don't want to let go.

Photobucket

And here I'm trying to take a serious photo, but Noah and Audrey were not cooperating.

Photobucket

Comments

Patty said…
The picture of the three of them is funny, Alex is just sitting there, thought he might make a face to, but I guess he figures he should be the adult now. LOL

Yes the cupcakes were delicious.

Tell him next time we'll play another game of Phase Ten and hopefully it won't last as long as the one did Sunday.
Melinda said…
haha..cute pics....the only ones of mine that did not turn out blurry were one of the cupcakes and one of the cake!
Melissa said…
I still have to upload my photos, I will, I'm just too tired tonight. It's 9:00 pm, and I still haven't even checked out my online homework yet. Classes just started today.

Popular Posts