A Sunday Drive By

Today when I returned home from the grocery store I happened to notice a father and son playing in their front yard. They had constructed a teepee tent with a ladder and some of the fallen limbs from Hurricane Ike. I went home, grabbed my camera and drove past them again. Take a look:

Photobucket

I just thought this was too sweet not to share. This little boy will always remember the special time he had with his Dad in this magical tent. Happy Sunday and go out and make some magical moments.

Comments

Louise said…
What a precious moment. I hope someone in their house took a picture so the son can always remember it. I like the dog in the photo.
Patty said…
I thought at first that was a photo of Gary and Alex when Alex was small.
Melissa said…
That's pretty cute and you are right, it's those kinds of moments that mean more than most other things.
Melinda said…
yes that is sweet.....I think it is great that a dad actually does stuff like that for and with their child
Shionge said…
Special bonding indeed and gld you captured this :)

Popular Posts