Theme Thursday - Halloween

The challenge for this week at Theme Thursday is a Halloween or Autumn challenge.

This morning I was cleaning up my craft area and came across several images that I had printed out last week when I was working on a swap challenge. I decided to use other images and was about to throw these pieces of paper out, but then I came across the blog "Theme Thursday" and decided to make something out of my scraps.

Here's my entry:

Photobucket

The other swap challenge I'm working on is based on vampires, hence the vampire skull.

Have a super Monday!

Comments

Sandy said…
Wow stunning spooky design.
Amazing piece. Love them.
Patty said…
Well I guess she did go a little batty. LOL
Kenning Stone said…
What a great image this lady is, almost scary!
And I love your banner.
Melissa said…
Very nice Angela!
Els G. said…
Such a wonderful, spooky creation!
Els
x

Popular Posts