Deck of Me - What 5 things can't you live without?

I'm so behind in the "Deck of Me" challenge. The most current card I have completed asks "what 5 things can't you live without?" And of course you couldn't answer with things like my family, my friends, air, food, water, etc. It had to be other things.

So... here is my card:

Photobucket

My 5 things... for at least the last couple of months are:

1. Books.... I must have books.
2. Flowers.... Another must have.
3. Candles.... Especially in Autumn and Winter... there is something magical about a candle's glow.
4. Isaac Mizrahi's Blog... He makes me laugh...he is very upbeat... and he always makes me smile.
5. An appreciation of each and every day.

Comments

Melinda said…
Nice card Angela!
Patty said…
Nice card and nice five things you can't live without.

Popular Posts