Going Batty!

There is something about the arrival of Autumn that turns me into a baker. I enjoy baking during Autumn and Winter. I rarely bake in the Spring and Summer. So tonight I decided to make oatmeal cookies for a few friends at work.

Tonight I used the standard recipe found on the lid of Quaker Oats.

Photobucket

And of course I had to bag them up using bags I found in the Martha Stewart line at Michaels.

Sunday night I tried a new recipe found at the Better Homes & Garden website. It was Apple Upside Down Cake. My son loved it. I, however, will always prefer the pineapple version better.

Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
The cookies look great. I like those kind.
Patty said…
They both look yummy, but I'm like you, I would probably prefer the pineapple upside down cake myself.
Melinda said…
all look good to me!
Shionge said…
Yo the cookies is so cool and what a great gift presentation to family & friends too :D

Popular Posts