Christmas 2008

Went to Mom & Dad's for Christmas dinner. Since Hubby worked last night at the Hospital, he slept all day. Because my parent's now have a cat in their home, I have to drug myself up with extra allergy medicine which makes me very sleepy so I was sort of out of it today.

I didn't even get around to taking more than 6 photos which is very unusual for me. Here's a picture of me with my little cupcake (who is 16).

Photobucket

And of course a pic of little Miss Audrey wearing a chef's hat and apron:

Photobucket

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.

Comments

Melissa said…
Cute picture of Audrey!
Patty said…
I have a feeling I know what I'll be playing today. Although she pretty much likes the new game she got, so she may play that all day. Plus her Mom gets home at lunch time.

Thanks again for the book, it is really nice. Love you. Tell Alex his cookies were very good.
Melinda said…
that is a good picture of you and Alex Angela!
Melinda said…
and I thought for sure I would get a homemade ornament from you......a little plaque....something. BUT no.....guess I was a bad girl this year :(

Popular Posts