Christmas is Just around the Corner

Are you ready? Seems like December has flown past. But I think I have a pretty good handle on Christmas.

We didn't do up a big tree this year. We kept it simple. The gifts are under a silver tinsel tree. It's about 5 feet tall... no lights... and very simple ornaments.

Photobucket

I also put up a tiny little tree I purchased at Pier One last year. It remains me of those old-fashioned feather trees... and I just love it.

Photobucket

And here's a closeup:

Photobucket

There was an accident to report. One of my favorite snowmen lost their nose in a freak storage shed incident. The other snowman's nose is broken. But.. they stand guard in front of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree that I purchased last year from CB2.

Photobucket

And a close-up of the green dish I received in a recent Vintage swap. I filled it with pink glittery Christmas beads.

Photobucket

Comments

Melissa said…
Your tree looks pretty!
Melissa said…
The silver reminds me of the "stupid, shiny Volvo...." Yes, Edward Cullen is still my man at the moment!
Melinda said…
wow ...everything is very nice Angela....I like the Dr. Seuss plaque too!
Patty said…
Sometimes the simple things are the best. Everything looks nice. You're have to find another nose for the snowman.
Audrey said…
Your tree looks really really pretty. The snowman that lost his nose was really funny to me.

Popular Posts