Sunday Morning

I awoke very early this morning. I went downstairs and grabbed the current Sookie Stackhouse novel I'm reading and made some Hot Chocolate. The Mug and Hot Chocolate Mix was part of my Christmas gift from Debra, my counterpart at work. I love the mug and the hot chocolate is very yummy. Oh... and the book is wonderful.

The next book in the Sookie Stackhouse novels won't be out until May. That seems very far away. I might just have to reread all the other ones in the meantime.

Hope you are having a great Sunday!

Comments

Melinda said…
ooooooh..that kind of hot chocolate sounds good Angela....and looks good in the mug! LOTS of whipped cream on top! YUMMY!

I pick up my FIRST book of the series from the library tomorrow!
Melissa said…
The hot chocolate looks yummy.

Just imagine reading the newest book last May when it came out and then waiting for a YEAR for the next book to come out this May! It's been a long year.

Popular Posts