Sunday Postcard Art - Celebrate

It's the first challenge of the New Year over at Sunday Postcard Art. The theme for this week's challenge is just perfect for this time of year. The theme is "Celebrate".

I love this word and theme. And it should remind us to to celebrate the people and good things in your life. And that celebration doesn't need to be done on a big scale, but that it needs to happen in small ways every day.

Here is my entry:


Just click on the picture to view it in a larger format. I must say I did rush through this challenge since Little Miss Audrey, who is visiting me overnight, is fast asleep and I needed to complete before she awakes.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek... and please visit Sunday Postcard Art to look at all the amazing entries.

Comments

Sandy said…
Wow really fantastic card.
Truly amazing.
Steph said…
Beautiful card! Happy New Year to you and your family!
Patty said…
Really nice card. Did Alex (I believe that is his name that you work with) inspire you for this one?
indybev said…
This is a truly interesting photo. Thanks for sharing.
Melinda said…
another beautiful job Angela
jennalee said…
Nice job, I love the image.
Taluula said…
A very nice job. Well done.
Dymphie said…
Wonderful card. Love the vintage photo you used.
Anonymous said…
Great card, love the image
Anonymous said…
Lovely image and nice card.
Buffy said…
Nice card. And how true we do need to celebrate each day for even the small things.
I love this!
~*~Patty S said…
Love the look and feel of your Celebration postcard!
Unknown said…
Lovely :)

Popular Posts