True Blood - 1x08 - The Best of Eric Northman.

Just a little tidbit

Comments

Melinda said…
okay...this clip sent me to You Tube to see if I could find more......and now I am sorta hooked.....some parts are pretty gross...all the blood and guts.....but I don't care so much for Eric. I like Bill and Sookie and her brother Jason? SO I do not have HBO.....I had ordered the first book from the library but I canceled the order as after seeing the first 2 clips or so you posted I did not think I would like to read it. BUT now maybe I would...I would like to see the series for sure.
Melissa said…
I've read the whole book series Melinda. The books are really good!
Melinda said…
well I re-reserved the first book at the library....and got one on CD too...just in case I cannot always sit and read it
Anonymous said…
I listened to this one and my conclusion is that they have a very limited vocabulary almost exclusively limited to "F" words. LOL

Popular Posts