Vertigo Ain't Pretty

I was standing at the library, waiting to check out some books, and the room started spinning. I placed the books down and stumbled out of the library. Hubby had a very alarmed look on his face... and I panted..."I'm going to throw up".

I haven't had a vertigo attack for about 3 years. It's always alarming how quickly they spring up and how bad you can feel.

So..back on antivert and valium .... which basically makes you sleep... and hoping it leaves as quickly as it arrived.

In the meantime... the ringing in my ear has amplified, I'm still dizzy and the faint aroma of vomit clings to me. Happy Fucking Monday!

Comments

Patty said…
Hope you get to feeling better real fast. Can't be much fun.
Melissa said…
I hope the medicine helps!
Melinda said…
oh my! Hope it passes quickly!
Anonymous said…
What did you eat that made you feel like that?

Popular Posts