Yikes.... it went out again

I woke up at 3:00 a.m and the furnance is off. Temp in house is 52. The furnance had flipped the fusebox and it allow me to flip it back on.

Update: 9:17 a.m. - House is now 44 degrees. We placed a heating pad on top of Ares cage and covered him up with more towels.

The dynamic duo that repaired it yesterday are on their way. Crossing my numb blue fingers that they can get it fixed.

Update: 7:18 p.m. - The house is warm at 70 degrees. When they fixed the furnace yesterday, there wasn't enough amps on the circuit breaker... which caused it to flip off. So... they are using the amps from my stove so I have heat which means I now lost the use of my stove until Monday when everything should be fixed.

So now naturally without the use of the stove... I want to bake some brownies and make hot chocolate.

But at least we are warm.

Comments

Patty said…
Man oh man, poor time for the furnace to decide it needs replaced. Probably they don't have a large enough one to keep the place warm on cold days like the ones we've been having. Bundle up.
Melinda said…
wow...sounds like the place is falling apart!

Popular Posts