After New York

I have been exhausted since returning home from New York. I have sent emails to all my friends with details about canceled flights, delayed flights and heavy winds and rain. But tonight I'll share a photo from my trip.

One of the highlights was getting fantastic seats for "Mamma Mia". I will say I had seen the movie and thought it was cute. I have never been a fan of ABBA, but after watching the play realized I knew almost every song.

The play certainly gets you in a singing and dancing mood and actually for the times we are living through... it was nice and refreshing treat.

And to my delight.... above the theatre is a billboard with one of my favorite people.... The Dalai Lama.....

Before the show...




After the show....

The other side of the billboard with my other favorite person.... Helen Keller. Please note that I was walking fast in the cold rain... so picture is blurry.

Comments

Patty said…
Glad you were able to have some fun while there. The flights sounded like something from hell.
Melissa said…
I think I had all of the ABBA records when I was growing up. It's too bad you couldn't do more sight-seeing.
Shionge said…
I saw Mama Mia on board a flight too and yes it is a delight..>ABBA belongs to my time too :)

I LOVE NYC and glad you have fun :D
Melinda said…
so do you have more photos?
Anonymous said…
glad you had fun at the theater.

i like the billboard shots.

paz

Popular Posts