My Alarm Clock

Now I'm not a big fan of Daylight Savings Time. In fact, I hate it. I slap my alarm clock every 9 minutes for at least an hour. And at that point I'm an hour late and I'm rushing to get ready for work. I leave the house in a bad mood.

I've tried going to bed early but no matter how many hours I sleep, I can't wake up to the "spring ahead" time.

Anyway... I digress. The last week I have discovered a new alarm clock in my neighborhood. Actually in the tree right outside my window. And this alarm clock is unrelenting and goes on for at least 3 hours and then it just shuts off.



Don't get me wrong... I'm happy that this little guy is so fucking happy in the morning. But he begins to sing at 4:30 a.m. When I hear him, I know I have only another hour before my other alarm clock goes off. And this little guy isn't set for Monday through Fridays. He also does weekends.

Actually he or his parent does this every year. I just sort of forget about it until they reappear in the Spring.

Comments

Patty said…
Well you're all set if the electric goes off, he/she will wake you up.
Melinda said…
hahahaha
Shionge said…
No batteries required ;)
Anonymous said…
I like your red alarm clock. ;-)

Paz

Popular Posts