Rock of Love Bus





Okay... I have a confession. I do watch Bret Michaels' Rock of Love Bus on VH1. Now, I'm not a fan of Bret's music. I don't find him attrative. But I'm drawn to his damn TV reality show because I can't believe how these "women" will act trying to win an encounter with Bret. I also don't know where they find these women. Anyway... I watched the final episode on Sunday... he had narrowed his choices down to 2.

Taya (on the left... booo hiss and I wonder where that nasty finger has been that she's sniffing and sucking) and Mindy (yeah.... the good one)

I think why I watch this show is I'm amazed at the women Bret finds attractive. I mean if you don't have fake breasts, a shaved twat, and 10,000 miles on a stripper pole, he probably really wouldn't be in to you. And I'm always shocked how these women don't be concerned about diseases they might be catching. I mean have you watched how Bret will kiss someone? He latches his lips around their nose and chin while his tongue thrusts in and out of their mouth. And then he turns his head and kisses the next woman, smearing her face with his saliva and the previous lady's spit).

And don't even get me started on how many condons were used in filming this reality show. I'm somewhat surprised that Bret hasn't "cum" out with his one brand of condons. And who had to clean those "love buses" and you know those buses had used condons laying around... and damn.. I bet you could find one on Ebay.

Also... have you noticed Bret's package? I mean he either has a gigantic cock or he wears a codpiece. Every damn contestant's hands with all those those stripper acrylic nails find their way to scratch up against his bulging manhood.

And each week... I cringe and groan and say "damn... this is so gross"... and yet my DVR mysteriously records the next episode and I snuggle down in my chair to watch the entire chaotic show.

Oh... by the way... "The Reunion" show is this Sunday. I guarantee you will see boobs, fights and Bret's tongue.

And Bret picked the nasty one. Please note her happy expression on winning:



Also notice the shine on her skin.... I'm pretty sure Bret's tongue was the cause.

Comments

Wanda said…
I was rooting for Mindy. MFer picked Penthouse girl. Blah. At least he picked a brunette. That show was addictive...crazy ass shit. I love you, Ang..you are too funny.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melinda said…
um...I find I can't say gross enough
Melissa said…
And to think at one point in my life I thought he was hot...ugh!
Anonymous said…
LOL! I agree with everything you've written. Yet, mysteriously, I find myself watching the show. I saw a little bit of the reunion but didn't watch the rest. What did I miss? Is he still with Taya? I liked the other woman he picked in last season's show. Too bad it didn't work out for them. I don't think he's serious in finding someone....

Paz (I think his codpiece is as fake as his hair)

Popular Posts